Welcome to the Dominion divider generator.
Quite a while ago, I converted my base Dominion box into a storage
solution for the base game + 3 expansions plus extra materials. In the process, I wrote
a Python script (get the source here) to
generate pdfs of the dividers that I used. I then published those pdfs to BoardGameGeek and since then have improved them due to
times. However, people keep putting in requests for special versions (with cropmarks,
for different sets, etc.) and the file I publish keeps getting bigger and bigger due to
including all version. So, instead of growing the number of versions, I've decided to try
putting the script behind the web form on the left so those interested can generate their own
versions. Others have also taken my source and changed
it if you are looking for different things.
Please note issues and requests on github, talk to fellow users in this thread, or contact me via BGG mail. You can also
thumb the thread or the original
file thread if you like these dividers, or even better post pictures of how you used
them - I'm always curious.
If you would like to contribute, the code for
the generator is available on github. A huge thank you to all the people who have
contributed to this, especially wvoigt (bgg/github) and nickv2002 (bgg/github) without whom I would have no chance to
stay up-to-date with this project.
- v3.18.0 on 2022-08-14: Hinterlands 2nd Edition, More German Translations ## What's Changed
* Hinterlands 2nd Edition changes by @wvoigt in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/409
* German translations (Seaside 2nd Edition and updates) by @Xedorian in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/411
## New Contributors
* @Xedorian made their first contribution in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/411
**Full Changelog**: https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/compare/v3.17.0...v3.18.0
- v3.17.0 on 2022-06-12: Seaside and Prosperity 2nd Editions ## What's Changed
* Seaside 2nd Edition by @wvoigt in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/403
* Prosperity second edition by @wvoigt in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/404
* fixed typo in Allies content by @mr-ice in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/385
* Fix partial page crop-marks by @wvoigt in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/390
* Fix issue with --upgrade-with-expansion adding expansions to print by @wvoigt in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/391
* Remove unused --write-json option by @wvoigt in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/397
* Fix Allies special cards, add banners, fix horizontal card consistency by @wvoigt in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/392
* Added sets for removed cards from 1st editions of Dominion and Intrigue by @wvoigt in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/393
* Change --cardlist to also allow excluding cards by @wvoigt in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/400
**Full Changelog**: https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/compare/v3.16.1...v3.17.0
- v3.16.1 on 2022-04-08: Expanded Allies Expansion Support * Add explanatory text to the Allies divider. by @md5i in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/384
- v3.16.0 on 2022-04-08: Allies Expansion Support Support for the new Allies expansion, plus some fixes.
Many thanks to @nstraz, @marksim and @md5i for most of the work done on this!
## What's Changed
* Fix "9indien" stray nine in Dutch translation by @wdoekes in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/372
* Allies framework by @sumpfork and @marksim in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/376
* Add "Command" type and update Band of Misfits by @nstraz in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/378
* Fix card name typos mentioned in #352. by @md5i in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/379
* Fix spelling of Emissary. by @md5i in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/380
* Add FAQ sections for Allies dividers. by @md5i in https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/pull/381
**Full Changelog**: https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/compare/v3.15.0...v3.16.0
- v3.15.0 on 2022-02-06: German Menagerie and Various Fixes - German Menagerie and other German language improvements by [AlessandroFasse](https://github.com/AlessandroFasse) #365
- Fixes and improvements by [bszonye](https://github.com/bszonye) #363 #367 #369
- Add description for Overlord by [mrgrain](https://github.com/mrgrain) #348
**Full Changelog**: https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/compare/v3.14.0...v3.15.0
- v3.14.0 on 2021-05-06: 2019 and 2020 Text Updates and Errata Thanks to @mrgrain and @TheZoc
Also a Pillow upgrade for security purposes.
- v3.13.0 on 2021-02-24: Italian card names for Adventures and Dark Ages - Italian card names for Adventures and Dark Ages
- fix for name of The River's Gift
- v3.12.0 on 2021-01-14: Dutch Menagerie Dutch translation of Menagerie thanks to https://github.com/maksler
- v3.11.7 on 2020-11-14: Fix for extra cards from expansions not selected Fix for github issue #322 - cards were added to extras for exansions that we not included.
- v3.11 on 2020-07-26: More French French translations for several expansions.
- v3.10.1 on 2020-06-15: French Alchemy and #166 - French Alchemy Translation
- Better grouping of extras/special cards
- v3.10.0 on 2020-06-11: French and Dutch Translation Improvements - lots of French translations and translation improvements (thanks to @gwen1230)
- Dutch translations and translations improvements (thanks @JSmid6, @Antheii and others)
- v3.9.2 on 2020-04-21: Requirements FIx Add configarparse to setup.
- v3.9.1 on 2020-04-21: Mengagerie fixes Fix mispellings in Menagerie cards.
Also some style consistency changes.
- v3.9.0 on 2020-03-24: Initial Menagerie Support - first pass at Menagerie support by @wvoigt
- Fixes for #284 #295 #296 #248 #301 by @wvoigt
- Herma 4201 label support by @despian
- v3.8.6 on 2020-01-06: New Card Database Structure, translation work - New card database structure and automation that should make it easier to understand how and contribute to translations.
- Several smaller translation/card update contributions (several Dutch card translations, official errata changes, etc.)
- v3.8.5 on 2019-11-28: Fix pypi deployment 2
- v3.8.4 on 2019-11-28: Fix pypi deployment
- v3.8.3 on 2019-11-23: automatic pypi deployment Fix automatic pypi deployment, hopefully.
- v3.8.2 on 2019-11-23: Language tool work - start of language and card db processing cleanup
- stop supporting python < 3
- v3.8.1 on 2019-09-19: German Renaissance Translation German Renaissance Translation
- v3.8.0 on 2019-09-14: Captain/Church Promos; visual twearks and fixes * Added Captain and Church Pomos
* brighten up night background banner
* tweaks to Set names printing
* allow cost / set-icon to be displayed in body-top ONLY
* Some French translations
* Fix card typos. (#252)
- v3.7.1 on 2019-04-21: Dutch Empires; Card selection by type - Empires expansion Dutch translation
- option to select subsets of cards by card type
- fix for left-align
- v3.7 on 2019-01-05: More tab options, more dividers per page - big code refactor by @wvoigt
- more options for how many tabs to produce and where to produce them
- optimization of how many dividers are produced per page, including rotated ones
- more options for divider outlines
- v3.6.1 on 2018-12-02: Generic label support, German translations, Fixes - various little fixes for Renaissance update
- support for blank dividers
- support for different label sizes, not just a specific Avery size
- extended German translation and fixes
- v3.6 on 2018-11-17: Renaissance Support - Full support for Renaissance expansion
- v3.5.1 on 2018-11-10: Expansion/extra divider fixes, black tabs, German Nocturne and Dark Ages - German Nocturne and Dark Ages
- Various fixes that were making dividers only printed under certain options (e.g. expansion dividers) throw errors
- option to make the tab background black instead of white
- v3.5.0 on 2018-09-03: Python 3 support This mainly adds python 3 support, as the web generator is switching to django 2 and python 3.
- v3.4.3 on 2018-06-13: translation improvements; additional script options - Dutch/German 2nd edition translations, fixes
- Dutch Adventures translation
- option to create starter decks, trash, curse, etc. dividers
- option to print page with options used in script
- v3.4.2 on 2018-02-19: Dutch Empires - Dutch Empires translation
- minor English spelling and comma fixes
- first integration of language tool run into unit tests
Previous non-release based changelog:
- Sep 22, 2016: Options to include # of cards on dividers and to generate slipcases instead of
dividers. Add centre-aligned tab option. Fix to Shelters colour.
- July 2, 2016: Make Events exclusion apply to landmarks, too (github
- June 19, 2016: Empires improvements and fixes - v2.2 of generation code.
- June 11, 2016: Full Empires expansion support, thanks to the great contributors at github.
- May 24, 2016: Expose option to group some special card groups, like Prizes.
- Mar 17, 2016: Improvements to German translations.
- Dec 1, 2015: Avery label fixes. More options for card texts; German translation.
- Oct 19, 2015: Expose recent changes/updates: some updated card texts, more comprehensive
no-footer, card name and tab alignments options.
- June 19, 2015: Update to get latest fixes from github, expose no text on dividers option.
- May 4, 2015: Updated tab images for Adventures. Single tab for Prizes, second tab for
Possession, fix for Scavenger.
- Apr 21, 2015: Add optional individual event dividers and cumulative single event divider.
- Apr 20, 2015: Add Dominion: Adventures with lots of help from community. No events yet.
- Dec 11, 2014: Start of Italian translation; some card text cleanup.
- Jul 4, 2014: Added Prince Promo Card
- Mar 5, 2014: Added new back text for Walled Village and Governor
- Jan 31, 2014: Fixed Avery Labels, some missing coin images
- Jan 30, 2014: Back text for Hinterland cards.
- Jan 8, 2014: Fix alternating/same side tabs options.